other meetings this year
- Meeting starts 09:03
- Check-in Sleepy day. Thanks from Shannon & Charles.
- Agenda approved.
- Minutes of previous meeting, 2012-04-18 approved unanimously.
- Old business:
- Matters arising from old minutes: None
- To do list - reviewed.
- Calendar not reviewed - broken, Jan working on it.
- Project updates:
- Necessary changes in involvement in EcoReality - ongoing, Bioestate Tea accepted for White House.
- Goat shed II - needs door and floor repaired - on hold until greenhouse tables are all built.
- Commercial propagation greenhouse - Working on tables (7 built and stabilized) and side wall roll-ups.
- Emergency power - no change - on hold until next fall.
- Yellow house suite - no change
- Water system maintenance - stable, but leaking.
- Health & Safety - no new concerns.
- New business:
- AGREED: to issue 1,230 Class A shares to Jan for new 52" rotovator.
- Review new wwoof applications.
- Review of WWOOFers:
- Matthew coming on the 30th of April.
- Carrie coming 12 or 13 May for one month.
- Nick Adamson-Jones coming sometime first week of May.
- Others in process:
- Erica: mid-June through mid-August
- Charna: mid-May for "several months"
- Bioestate Tea team of five: June
- Shannon and Charles' departure date - pm, April 25th
- Ben arriving May 1st.
- Anna (Ya-chu) leaving May 5th.
- Farm meeting:
- Small greenhouse - all starts moved to large greenhouse.
- Get peas in ground - done.
- Plans for next week:
- Do ph test of hay field for Gavin.
- Remove some compost for West garden beds.
- Continue work on commercial greenhouse and tables. (Jan/Charles)
- Pick beets and carrots in east field - done.
- Jan continuing to build greenhouse tables - almost done.
- Stake out swales in east field - requires 2 people.
- Continue with making soil blocks, transplanting to larger blocks, starting new lettuce starts.
- Special meeting of Ag Alliance here on Monday at 7pm.
- Put garbage disposal in outdoor sink to make compost tea.
- Confirm next meeting:
- Next residents' meeting: Wednesday, 2 May 2012, 09:00, Jan facilitating and Carol taking minutes.
- Meeting adjourned, 09:47
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 09:58, 25 April 2012 (PST)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus