other meetings this year
Friday 21 November 2008: Members' Teleconference
- Meeting brought to order at 19:00
- Present: Osha Roller, Shannon Cowan, Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner, Noj McAllister, James Cowan.
- Facilitator: Shannon
- Recorder: Carol
- Check in
- Shannon- 9.5 - hungry, grateful for being able to forget responsibilities while away.
- Noj - sorting, thanks to Jan & James for this morning's connection.
- Jan- 9 - was torn away from doing dishes to do the call.
- Carol- 8.5 - full of pizza.
- Osha - 10 - had a wonderful girls weekend in New York, Justin & Lily did well without her.
- James - 8.5 - distracted, wiping Sienna's pizza face.
- #1 - 4 To be moved to Member's Weekend.
- #5 Naming of fields. Everyone will rank the list in order of like to dislike. And then the fun will begin.
- More suggestions to be added to the field names page.
- #6 Members weekend agenda for 29 November 2008 agreed to.
- Check out 19:37
- James - 8.5 - thanks for good, quick call.
- Jan - 9 - thankful for all the meetings.
- Carol - 8.5 - grateful for quick call.
- Jan - 9 - Grateful that we got to talk and moved some items to the member's weekend.
- Osha - 9 - phone cut out.
- Shannon - 9.5 - good-bye for now.
—Respectfully submitted: Carol Wagner 20:26, 23 November 2008 (PDT)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus