other meetings this year
Tuesday 14 October 2008: Resident's Meeting
- Meeting brought to order at 9:00
- Present: James Cowan, Shannon Cowan, Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner, Rudy Sieigers.
- Facilitator: Shannon
- Recorder: Carol
- Check in
- Shannon- 9.5 - a bit distracted, but don't know why.
- James- 5 - Sienna fell out of bed last night and it was the worst way to be woken up. Wished he'd thought more about the process of keeping her in the bed. Tired. Going away to work for a week. Too many things to do.
- Rudy- 9 - thankful to be here, alive & well.
- Jan- 6 - can identify with James. Did not sleep well last night. Too much to do.
- Carol- 7- feeling better with the cold.
- No agenda specified
- Friday work party - pick apples, bring in more firewood, garlic prep, glean hay and leaves on the property for mulching.
- Carol will put list of projects on the large white board in yellow house.
- Check out 10:32 am
- James - 6 - Groggy
- Rudy - 9 - Grateful for ongoing process
- Jan - 9.75 - Distracted but grateful for a meeting with no agenda and done in 1/2 hour.
- Carol - 8 - Grateful for how well our meetings go.
- Shannon - 9.5 - Grateful for the process, anticipating about the garlic process
—Respectfully submitted: Carol Wagner 16:19, 15 October 2008 (PDT)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus