CSA program steward
Revision as of 03:43, 8 June 2011 by Jan Steinman
The CSA program steward is responsible for developing and running a community supported agriculture subscription box produce service for EcoReality Co-op. This includes the following tasks:
- Determine the structure and amount of Class C Investment Shares needed to fund the program.
- Determine the rough amount of food to be included in the service, in association with the farm steward.
- Determine the pro-rating applicable to people who subscribe throughout the season, as oppose to the full fee at the beginning of the season.
- Develop written policies and procedures for the CSA shareholders, so they will have a clear understanding of what to expect.
- Develop an information sheet for potential CSA shareholders, in association with the communication steward.
- Develop a bookkeeping and accounting system for managing the shareholder list, current balances for each, etc. in association with the finance steward and communication steward.
- Recruit suitable CSA shareholders, seeking "early adopters" who will be tolerant of our first attempt at such a system.
- Manage ongoing deliveries and/or pickups, as well as logging the appropriate record keeping information.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus