Project/Yellow house suite
Project ID: 124
We have more investors than we have housing!
Turn the downstairs of the Yellow House into a separate suite. Major components of this are:
- put a subpanel next to the existing panel in the laundry room
- feed the subpanel through a separate meter
- move all the downstairs circuits to the new panel
- run a 40 amp circuit for the range via conduit on the outside of the house
- take up carpet in the south end of the big room
- put up a pony wall with a breakfast bar
- go through the wall to access hot & cold water and sewer
- Interior door:
- put a doorway at the top of the interior stairs
- Approved 17 November 2010.
Goal or deliverable
A private suite in the downstairs of the Yellow House, with a locking door to the upstairs, full kitchen, and a subpanel watt-hour meter.
Timeline, schedule, or end date
- 2010-09-05 : Project start date.
- 2010-11-30 : Project end date.
Many of these can be accomplished in parallel.
- Install subpanel and meter
- Install 40A conduit/wire and socket
- Cut and remove carpet
- Build pony wall
- Install flooring
- Rough-in plumbing and any additional electrical
- Install cabinetry
- Install appliances
- Install upstairs door
- Paint and finish
|Electrical subpanel, conduit, wire||$400.00|
|Hot water heater||$200.00|
|Door and casing||$200.00|
|Cabinets||TBD Class B shares to Ron|
|Sink||TBD Class B shares to Ron|
|Range/Oven||TBD Class B shares to Ron|
|Refrigerator||TBD Class B shares to Ron|
|Exhaust Fan||TBD Class B shares to Ron|
|Counters||TBD Class B shares to Ron|
|Paint, moulding, drywall, and other finishing||$100.00|
Labour compensated with Class B shares for members and investors at the rate of $15/hour.
|1 to 26 of 40|| 2|
|1 to 26 of 40|| 2|
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2015-03-16||31 km||$13.640||EcoReality||pick up fridge for suite||no|
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2011-02-15||98 km||$43.120||EcoReality||get materials for suite||yes|
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2011-01-26||102 km||$44.880||EcoReality||Home Depot for suite materials||yes|
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2011-01-18||13 km||$5.720||EcoReality||got wire for suite||yes|
|Jan Steinman||Sunshine||2010-10-19||25 km||$19.000||EcoReality||pick up free range for suite||yes|
"Vehicles" with no odometer, such as tractors or stationary equipment, are in tenths of an hour, rather than kilometres.
List of disbursements and income, including:
- final, reconciled costs of the project,
- where money came from for the project, including Class A/B investment shares and to whom they are issued,
- final, reconciled labour on the project,
- After final accounting, no more time can be allocated to a project.
- Class B investment shares and to whom they are issued.
current non-final expenses
- $79 for 175 feet of 12/3 armoured cable, Class A shares to Jan.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus