How to use
- Dial 1-712.432.0600
- When prompted for "access code," enter 431256#
- At the tone, say your first name.
There will be no bill or charges, but you will have normal long distance charges.
Conference call etiquette
- Be somewhere quiet. Background noises can be very distracting to the whole group.
- Know how to use the mute button on your phone in case there are background noises or if you want to have an offiline conversation.
- Cell phones and speakerphones are not ideal because they often pickup a lot of background noise. If you use one of these options please have the mute button ready.
- When you join the call please say your name.
- Others will hear a "bling" sound as new people join, and should pause their speech long enough for the newcomer to identify.
- Each time you speak, say your name so we know who is speaking. A lot of voices sound alike so it can be tough to determine who's talking.
- If you must interrupt, quickly say your name, and wait for the facilitator to recognize you.
- The facilitator may ask the group to go "round-robin" or "talking stick" style, thus hearing from everyone.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus