Strategic planning team
The strategic planning team's task is:
- Identify long-term goals.
- Identify dependency relationships among these goals.
- Arrange goals into rough one-, three-, and five-year horizons.
- Communicate findings to the strategic plan review team on a periodic basis.
- Accept feedback from the strategic plan review team.
- Describe goals in terms of projects, with draft timelines and budgets.
- Present to membership.
- Accept feedback from membership.
- Request consensus on final strategic plan.
The strategic planning team consists of:
- The other original members of strategic planning team have all left EcoReality.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus