SA-ML broken agreements
- Minutes:20090104: SA agrees to be the Child care steward and will complete a job description a week before the next teleconference.
- Minutes:20090228: SA will create a project page for playground proposal.
- Minutes:20090228: SA and JC will create a childcare policy and present it before the teleconference or members retreat for discussion.
- Minutes:20090503: SA will steward item (co-op ownership of livestock) during members weekend for further exploration
- Minutes:20090927: SA Time sheets.
- Minutes:20091207: Craft a procedure for following up guest visits, and a request for establishing a Show and tell steward
- Minutes:20091214: SA will make Guest Steward page.
- Minutes:20091228: (abandoned task) Complete 2009 stewardship report(s) by Jan 15, 2010
- Minutes:20100105: SA is Priorities steward, and will start a page to that effect.
- Minutes:20100119: (abandoned task) SA will have the first draft of her annual reports complete by the end of January 2010.
- Minutes:20100119: (abandoned task) SA will submit a piece for newsletter by Saturday morning, January 23, 2010.
- Abandoned project: Ikea shed
- Abandoned project: Playground
- Road buffer project, co-stewarded, but did not follow-through
- was not a member in good standing during this period (in arrears on hours, in violation of our labour policy)
- any agreement regarding non-member equity payments for housing is probably in violation of our dwelling equity agreement
- Minutes:20090123: ML agreed to be Apprenticeship steward, but has not done anything.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus