Project/Essential oil distillery
Project ID: 8
To provide a method of distilling essential oils from various plants.
A distillery is needed to add value to our lavender harvest. Bulk lavender sales are very poor performers, financially. A distillery will have many other uses, such as making essential oils from other plants, farm-fuel ethanol production research, and glycerol refining.
- 2007-07-01 project begun.
Goal or deliverable
A reflux column vacuum still, capable of distilling both essential oils from various sources, and for making farm fuel ethanol.
Timeline, schedule, or end date
time-related aspects of the project, which may include intermediate deadlines, dependencies, etc
- 2007-07-01 begin research, design, and parts acquisition.
- 2008-03-20: project on-hold while EcoReality moves from Sharp Road to the Fulford Valley
- 2010-10-10: project re-started, acquire collection vessels
- 2011-01-10: acquire remaining non-local components, including temperature controller
- 2011-02-01: begin assembly of components
- 2011-03-01: testing and fine-tuning and site-related adjustments
- 2011-04-01: documentation and production
generally, a numbered list of tasks, performed in order, that will together accomplish the project's goals or deliverables
- Research, design and document.
- Collect materials and components.
- Assemble components.
- Test and create operational documentation.
how much money will be needed, possibly high-low bracketed and detailed, or a complete guess (try to indicate how firm a guess it is!)
- All expenses to be covered by Jan, to be reimbursed with Class B shares when the project is complete.
how many people are needed for how long, including specific people or specific skill-sets
|5100000||Medicinal Herbs||$50.19||2017-09-05 00:00:00||2017-09-05 00:00:00|
|5100000||TOTAL:||$50.19||2017-09-05 00:00:00||2017-09-05 00:00:00|
Labour, by person
Labour, by activity
"Vehicles" with no odometer, such as tractors or stationary equipment, are in tenths of an hour, rather than kilometres.
|1||Blue Jetta||30 km|
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2014-06-30||235 km||$100.580||EcoReality||To Cleome's storage unit to collect stuff for EcoReality||no|
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2014-06-30||470 km||$201.160||EcoReality||return from salvage trip||no|
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2014-06-29||10 km||$4.280||EcoReality||Help Eddie stow his shop and salvage items that may be of use to EcoReality.||no|
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2014-06-24||25 km||$10.700||EcoReality||Dump metal recycling, pick up bed frame for welding stock||no|
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2011-01-27||69 km||$29.532||personal||stainless scrap for still||no|
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2011-01-25||40 km||$17.120||personal||welding supplies||no|
|Jan Steinman||Bubba||2011-01-23||48 km||$20.544||personal||Harbor Freight, welder for still||no|
|Jan Steinman||Blue Jetta||2010-10-16||30 km||$13.200||EcoReality||pick up flasks for still||yes|
List of disbursements, including:
- final, reconciled costs of the project,
- where money came from for the project, including Class A/B investment shares and to whom they are issued,
- final, reconciled labour on the project,
- After final accounting, no more time can be allocated to a project.
- Class B investment shares and to whom they are issues.
current non-final expenses
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus