Project ID: 127
Numerous people have asked us to do a cheese workshop.
A five-hour workshop that will introduce cheese-making to the beginner. Will produce a soft, acid-set chevre and a firm feta. Students will take home workshop product.
- 2011-01-15 project begun.
Goal or deliverable
Deliver the workshop to eight participants at $40 per person.
Timeline, schedule, or end date
time-related aspects of the project, which may include intermediate deadlines, dependencies, etc
- 2011-01-19 Press release to Island Tides, announcement to Transition Salt Spring
- 2011-01-26 Begin registration
- 2011-02-09 Handouts complete
- 2011-02-23 Go/no go deadline
- 2011-02-26 Prepare feta for brining during class
- 2011-02-27 Class
generally, a numbered list of tasks, performed in order, that will together accomplish the project's goals or deliverables
- Public relations plan
- Jan: 10 hours: prepare course materials
|5010000||Education||$150.00||2011-08-02 00:00:00||2011-08-02 00:00:00|
|4010002||Event||$192.51||2011-02-21 00:00:00||2011-06-10 00:00:00|
|1010011||ISCU Chequing||$89.60||2011-08-16 00:00:00||2011-08-16 00:00:00|
|1010011||TOTAL:||$432.11||2011-02-21 00:00:00||2011-08-16 00:00:00|
Labour, by person
Labour, by activity
"Vehicles" with no odometer, such as tractors or stationary equipment, are in tenths of an hour, rather than kilometres.
List of disbursements, including:
- final, reconciled costs of the project,
- where money came from for the project, including Class A/B investment shares and to whom they are issued,
- final, reconciled labour on the project,
- After final accounting, no more time can be allocated to a project.
- Class B investment shares and to whom they are issues.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus