Project ID: 74
- To provide facilities necessary for summer camping for students and visitors.
A campground can be rather abstract ("put your tent anywhere you like") or it can be very specific, with assigned sites. Ideally, it will allow for shade and privacy — two things in short supply at EcoReality! It needs support facilities for personal hygiene shower, toilet, laundry, and meal preparation and group eating area.
- 2010-09-27: With a new funder and imminent financing of the balance, this project has be restored to active status.
Goal or deliverable
- Site plan, with identified sites for 30 people.
Timeline, schedule, or end date
- Site plan: January 2011
- Ready for habitation: June 2011
- Planning (Jan): 40 hours.
- and sub-project (outdoor kitchen, composting toilets, outdoor showers, etc.) labour
Labour, by person
Labour, by activity
"Vehicles" with no odometer, such as tractors or stationary equipment, are in tenths of an hour, rather than kilometres.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus