Project ID: 122
Liquidation of assets of EcoReality Co-op.
For a variety of reasons, we have been unsuccessful in renewing our dreams.
The stress of financial obligations was having a major impact on our physical, emotional, and mental health.
It's time to call it quits.
- 2010-05-10: Project approved by membership.
- 2010-05-24: Agreed on realtor.
- 2010-06-04: MLS listing is up.
- 2010-09-27: With a new investor and imminent financing of the balance, this project is now irrelevant.
- 2012-12-19: The new investor of two years ago wants out, and we have not been able to replace him, so this project is reinstated.
Goal or deliverable
Sale of the real estate at 2152-2172 Fulford-Ganges Road so we can meet our financial commitments.
Timeline, schedule, or end date
- 2010-05-25: selected listing realtor. DONE
- 2012-12-21: begin briefing investors, review requirements for liquidation
- 2013-01-??: resolution before investors
- On our attorney's advice, we will call a special general meeting and put a motion before vote of each member and investor class.
- "1/2 farm for sale" flier.
- Members have agreed to pay themselves $15 per hour for work that is necessary to the liquidation of assets. (obsolete)
"Vehicles" with no odometer, such as tractors or stationary equipment, are in tenths of an hour, rather than kilometres.
|1||Blue Jetta||155 km|
|8||Wood Chipper||38 hr/10|
List of disbursements and income, including:
- final, reconciled costs of the project,
- where money came from for the project, including Class A/B investment shares and to whom they are issued,
- final, reconciled labour on the project,
- After final accounting, no more time can be allocated to a project.
- Class B investment shares and to whom they are issued.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus