Past meetings, 2005

From MediaWiki

Jump to: navigation, search
These are the agendas from past meetings.
Please move meetings to here as they pass.
Be sure to permanently expand templates by placing "subst:" after any double-curly-braces, like this: "{{subst:…".


Past Meetings From Other Years
20052006200720082009
20102011201220132014
20152016201720182019

Saturday, 31 December 2005: Members Meeting

When: all day

Where: 2152 Maple Avenue, Vancouver

Who: members

Agenda: Please add your items to the agenda!

  1. Story Time
  2. Administrivia
    1. Facilitator, recorder, timekeeper volunteered
    2. All present recorded for minutes (sign-in sheet passed around)
  3. Old business
    1. approval of Dec 3 minutes
    2. progress report on action items
      1. ACTION: Shannon to arrange training 1st week Feb with Renee Minot or Tree Bressen.
      2. ACTION: Jan to make invitation email for Advisory as well (separate one) for approval by members. Special components of it to apply to existing Advisory to tell them about our member structure and our meetings to date. To invite them to the Wiki and to be part of meetings and training in the new year.
      3. ACTION: All to read and add to To do List; eventually could classify activities on this list in tabular format (Shannon) and acknowledge completed items separately.
      4. ACTION: James to call Colin.
      5. ACTION: James to draft a document about Pets and Population with intention not enforcement towards population reduction and carrying capacity.
      6. ACTION: Carol to procure and teach us about software for logging hours. Can this be put on wiki for members only? Could be kept with Carol for now and we could email her our activities and hours spent.
      7. ACTION: Jan to place draft skills inventory document on wiki
      8. ACTION: Jan to put resources inventory on wiki and to add this purpose/cover letter in the application procdedure invitation package for new members: that it will be used for reference and will be checked annually. Also to include online address for Myers-Briggs.
      9. ACTION: members all to complete the resources inventory by next meeting.
      10. ACTION: All members to add to study group page before it is disclosed to advisory and public. Someone (Shannon) to add a statement about how each person who creates a topic would do well to indicate whether they wish to lead the topic, or simply are a co-generator or interested in the topic.
      11. ACTION: All to create a list of their specialties and areas of stewardship in this organization they wish to take on. Shannon to create a spot on wiki for this new page. All to add to this by next meeting please.
      12. ACTION: All to complete #2 Values exercises (end Chap 5 of Creating a Life Together) before next meeting.
      13. ACTION: Carol to bring sticky notes and coloured dots for Creating a Life Together Chapter 5, exercise #4 to be done in the meeting.
      14. ACTION: Jan to include meeting dates in the letter of invitation to existing advisory council and any new possible members (to invite them to the advisory meeting).
    3. review/update to do list --Jan Steinman
    4. review/discuss current properties of interest
    5. discuss roles/stewardships/specialties/responsibilities anyone care to list some?
  4. New business
    1. discuss and possibly approve formal consensus model
    2. discuss new and existing members/council status, recruiting
    3. Set the next meeting (sketch out agenda)

Saturday, 3 December 2005 Member Meeting

When: 1330

Where: James' & Shannon's new place?

Who: Members (and hopefully, an invited guest!)

Agenda: Please add your items to the agenda!

  1. Administrivia
    1. Facilitator, recorder, timekeeper volunteered
    2. All present recorded for minutes (sign-in sheet passed around)
  2. Story Time
  3. Old business
    1. approval of November minutes
    2. progress report on action items
      1. ACTION: Shannon to schedule consensus training
      2. ACTION: everyone will (re)read Chapters 4 & 5 of Creating a Life Together
      3. ACTION: Invitation email --Jan Steinman
    3. "guidance documents" brainstorming (vision, values, mission, purpose)
  4. New business
    1. review/update to do list --Jan Steinman
    2. review proposed invitation email --Jan Steinman
    3. review proposed finance/ownership model --Jan Steinman
    4. review proposed application procedure --Jan Steinman
    5. discuss study group idea --Jan Steinman
    6. discuss current properties of interest
    7. discuss roles/stewardships/specialties/responsibilities anyone care to list some?
    8. set the next meeting

Share your opinion


blog comments powered by Disqus
Personal tools
Get our newsletter!
Name:
Email Address:

disturbance
entry points
help (off site)
Environmental jobs, green volunteering, good work! Powered by the wind! This server and other
EcoReality operations
are 100% wind powered.
Powered by Mac OS X Powered by Mac MediaWiki Powered by MariaDB Powered by Valentina Studio Pro