- Meeting starts 09:28
- Agenda approved.
- The last meeting minutes: 31 January, approved, with the request that item 7.2 be changed to "reflect need for privacy and space" instead of "stress."
- Matters arising from minutes: nothing noted.
- Old business: quick review of priority projects as determined in the last meeting.
- Community farm store: nothing to report. Nothing holding us back except materials and time.
- Greenhouse drainage: mill slabs missing that we had planned to use. Jan looking for materials. Adam got quote for landscape fabric from Windsor.
- Electric market vehicle: Gary coming on Tuesday to help; start by organizing garage to make space for Vanagon.
- Animal shelters: mill slabs missing that we had planned to use.
- Commercial kitchen: Rudy found us a triple-bottom sink.
- Upcoming classes and events: nothing noted
- Recruiting: Dean couldn't visit due to mould problems in his home. Still planning to visit.
- General concern: once again, Rudy has expressed that he does not want to come to meetings. He has also appropriated mill slabs that he knew we needed for the greenhouse and for animal shelters. He is also behind on rent, but we have not yet tried to enforce that. As per our agreed graduated series of consequences, we will arrange a meeting with Rudy to determine his intentions for involvement with EcoReality.
- Health and safety concerns: nothing noted.
- New business:
- January statistics and electrical consumption were not reviewed, due to technical difficulties.
- Review arrivals/departures, guests and apprentices:
- Adam may have to leave for much of the next month for work, beginning later this week.
- Cleome planning to be back on Friday the 20th.
- Lisa from Alberta, interested in purchasing goats, will be here Wednesday.
- Gary to help Jan with Vanagon on Tuesday.
- Farm meeting:
- Get a couple yards of container mix from Integrity.
- Plant peppers and other early starts.
- Jan to clean Physalis seed, and plant about 1/3rd of a tray for indoor starting.
- Obtain landscape fabric.
- Order drain rock for greenhouse.
- Continue working on greenhouse trenching.
- Continue to clean goat sheds.
- Adam & Jan to speak at Chamber of Commerce meeting on Wednesday, Feb 4.
- Things completed:
- Seed Savers order is in, can pick up after 18:30 today. DONE!
- Confirmed next meeting: Next residents' meeting: Adam facilitator, Saturday, 21 February 2015 16:00.
- Meeting adjourned, 10:07
- Respectfully submitted, Jan Steinman 09:49, 18 February 2015 (CET)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus