(Redirected from Minutes:20120321 AGM)
other meetings this year
- Meeting starts 09:03
- Agenda approved with addition of volunteer matters as requested by Carol.
- Minutes of previous meeting, 2012-03-14 approved unanimously.
- Old business:
- Matters arising from old minutes: Nothing
- To do list - reviewed - Jan will clear several items.
- Project updates:
- Necessary changes in involvement in EcoReality - ongoing.
- Goat shed II
- Rudy has found a wheel and tire to replace missing one - it needs some repair.
- Jan will look at recovering the blackwater tank for urea fertilizer storage.
- Commercial propagation greenhouse
- Working on tables, trenching around baseboards, and roll-up tubes.
- Trench is done. Jan is sourcing gravel for trench.
- Waiting for roll-up tube parts.
- Emergency power - no change - on hold until next fall.
- Yellow house suite - no change
- Water system maintenance - stable, but leaking
- We now have a way of pumping out the water and then can fill hole.
- Jan will keep the Farmland Trust informed on actions we take to use the shared irrigation system.
- Firewood - we may make it with what we have.
- Health & Safety - no new concerns.
- New business:
- AGREED to issue 1,050 Class A Investment Shares to Jan Steinman for brand new diesel pump and 100' of 3" suction line, with two camlock connectors and two foot valves. This is necessary in order to start a siphon from the reservoir for irrigating the East Field and the greenhouse. It will require an additional expenditure for a camlock adaptor for the pump input and output, which are currently threaded connectors.
- White House applicants reviewed and discussed. Will contact again for more discussion.
- The large field will be ph tested today.
- Review of WWOOFers:
- Anna coming on the 31st of March.
- Shannon coming on the 15th of April.
- Matthew coming on the 1st of May.
- Charles staying one more month.
- Arrivals/Departures: None
- Farm meeting:
- Small greenhouse - move out existing tables and move in new one, make soil blocker potting soil, make soil blocks in preparation for seeding.
- Charles breaking down charcoal into small particles to use in soil mix - DONE!
- Plans for next week:
- Continue work on commercial greenhouse and tables. (Jan/Charles)
- Jan to get Vanagon working, again.
- Jan committed to building more greenhouse tables and work on building the doors.
- Confirm next meeting:
- Next residents' meeting: Wednesday, 28 March 2012, 09:00, Jan facilitating and Carol taking minutes.
- Meeting adjourned, 10:11
Annual General Meeting
Other AGM minutes:
other meetings this year
- Meeting starts 10:11
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 11:05, 21 March 2012 (PST)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus