other meetings this year
- Meeting starts 09:02
- Agenda approved.
- Minutes of previous two meetings, 2012-02-29 and 2012-03-02, approved unanimously.
- Old business:
- Matters arising from old minutes: Nothing
- To do list - reviewed - lots of new additions.
- Project updates:
- Necessary changes in involvement in EcoReality - filed with Victoria - received!
- Goat shed II - looking for wheel and tire to replace missing one.
- Emergency power - no change - on hold until next fall.
- Commercial propagation greenhouse
- Working on tables, trenching around baseboards, and roll-up tubes.
- Much discussion about the best way to preserve the baseboards.
- Jan will look into getting gravel and cedar sawdust or chips, and will set up an experiment to try different approaches on small portions of the baseboard.
- Jan will call Colin to see if we can get help skinning, coming soon! Woo hoo!
- Yellow house suite - no change
- Water system maintenance - stable, but leaking
- Firewood - done cutting slabs - have about 1/2 cord.
- PDC - still up in the air.
- Health & Safety - no new concerns.
- New business:
- AGREED: AGM delayed one week, because Jan & Carol were busy as Film Festival volunteers all weekend, and haven't had time to prepare their reports.
- Meters on white house for outbuilding electricity use have been read.
- The large field needs to be ph tested - kit purchased. (on Carol's task list)
- 2012-02 sales and 2012-02 harvest for the month of February reviewed.
- Arrivals/Departures: None
- Farm meeting:
- Clean up small greenhouse in preparation for seeding.
- Plans for next week:
- Fix tractor.
- Continue work on commercial greenhouse and tables. (Jan/Charles)
- Jan/Carol will complete annual report for the delayed AGM.
- Confirm next meeting:
- The AGM is also part of next weeks meeting.
- Next residents' meeting: Wednesday, 7 March 2012, 09:00, Jan facilitating and Carol taking minutes.
- Meeting adjourned, 09:47
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 20:27, 07 March 2012 (PST)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus