other meetings this year
Wednesday, 16 November 2011, Residents' Meeting
- Meeting starts 08:43
- Planned agenda not discussed; Ron came with his own agenda.
- Minutes of previous meeting, 20111109, approved.
- Old business:
- Review to do list: not discussed
- Review calendar: not discussed
- Project updates: not discussed
- New business:
- Ron's items:
- Ron wants the account number for our CCEC account.
- Ron said he could figure out how to raise the next mortgage payment.
- Jan pointed out that he should not receive any benefit for doing so, that such a payment should come off his ~$4,200 debt to the co-op.
- Ron wants access to the official records of the co-op.
- Jan noted that, in accordance with our co-op rule 155, we keep such records in electronic form, available to all via our website, and noted that this rule was vetted by his attorney before he became a Class A Investment Shareholder.
- Ron said that paper copies should be available.
- Jan said that paper copies could be made available, but the requesting party would have to cover the materials and labour of printing the documents.
- Profit-centre 2012 budget review
- No budgets have been submitted yet.
- Jan requested that Ron submit budgets for areas under his stewardship: the market garden and the commercial propagation greenhouse.
- Ron said he cannot until there is a memorandum of understanding regarding work and support on his projects.
- Jan asked him to write such a memorandum of understanding.
- ACTION: (no longer willing to do this as of Minutes:20120104) Ron will write a memorandum of understanding regarding work and support on the market garden and the commercial propagation greenhouse. (Ron Pither)
- Ron's items:
- Farm meeting: not discussed
- Plans for the week: not discussed
- Next meeting: special meeting on resolution to sell the assets of EcoReality: Tuesday, 29 November 2011, 09:00.
- Next residents' meeting: Wednesday, 30 November 2011, 08:30.
- Meeting adjourned, 09:17
- Respectfully submitted, Jan Steinman 10:02, 16 November 2011 (PST)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus