other meetings this year
Tuesday, 31 August 2011, Residents' Meeting
- Facilitator: Ron Pither
- Recorder: Jan Steinman
- Meeting starts 09:10
- Ron presented his agenda.
- Previous meeting's minutes not on the agenda.
- Task list not reviewed.
- Calendar not reviewed.
- Project updates not reviewed.
- New business:
- AGREED: EcoReality to spend $900 ($750 plus transportation expenses) for a used 2,500 gallon potable water tank to replace the broken and leaking one. Jan & Carol to pick up on Thursday.
- AGREED: Compensated expenses require an original receipt and are either agreed ahead of time or for an emergency.
- AGREED: Everyone wants to see EcoReality produce at every market, as possible.
- AGREED: Vanagon to hold the essential market kit of tables, white board, power cords, cabinet with cash drawer, pens, scissors, bags, etc.
- AGREED: to the following market check list:
- No plans for the week recorded.
- Meeting adjourned, 10:30
- Next residents' meeting: Wednesday, 14 September 2011, 08:30.
- Respectfully submitted, Jan Steinman 16:33, 2 September 2011 (PDT)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus