other meetings this year
Tuesday, 17 August 2011, Residents' Meeting
- Meeting starts 09:13
- Adenda approved.
- Minutes:20110727 approved.
- Review governance, stewardship & decision making Quarterly
- Reviewed task list.
- Start greenhouse soon.
- Workshop cleanup- ongoing.
- Calendar not reviewed.
- Add permaculture course for the Spring.
- Old Business:
- Project updates:
- yellow house skylights (Jan) No change.
- emergency power (Jan) - No change, probably no action before fall.
- commercial propagation greenhouse (Ron) - Priority
- Cardboard & dirt are being moved in to raise floor above water.
- yellow house suite (Jan) - No change.
- Chicken tractors: Jan will procure stainless piano hinge for door. DONE!
- New business:
- Meeting times:
- Firewood collection - weekly.
- Water systems:
- Ron looking into water tanks - $800 - $1000
- Set up siphon irrigation for reservoir
- Need to get electricity to the east field
- Pressurize water line from stream
- Kim leaving to continue her travels.
- Phil arriving.
- Manu mother visiting September 17th.
- Manu has friends arriving Sep 2nd.
- Ron to Cuba Nov 19-28.
- Plans for the week.
- Ongoing farm prep and cleanup.
- Finish up skylight project.
- Goat fencing.
- Work on floor of new greenhouse.
- Gather forage - ongoing.
- Tractor work on east field.
- Check-out & discussion.
- Meeting adjourned, 10:09
- Regular residents' meeting: Wednesday, 08:30.
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 22 August 2011, 13:06 (PST)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus