other meetings this year
Tuesday, 27 July 2011, Residents' Meeting
- Meeting starts 08:50
- Adenda approved.
- Minutes:20110621 approved.
- Review governance, stewardship & decision making Quarterly
- Reviewed task list.
- Calendar not reviewed.
- Old Business:
- Project updates:
- yellow house skylights (Jan) No change.
- emergency power (Jan) - No change, probably no action before fall.
- commercial propagation greenhouse (Ron) - Priority
- Cardboard & dirt are being moved in to raise floor above water.
- yellow house suite (Jan) - No change.
- Chicken tractors: Jan will procure stainless piano hinge for door. DONE!
- New business:
- Meeting times:
- Daily, at breakfast - What are we doing today?
- Wednesday mornings, beginning next week, informal, regular meeting the following, switching off every other week with a formal, minuted meeting.
- Meeting as needed of immediate needs.
- AGREED to volunteer co-op support agreement as written.
- Front field - mow area to prepare for tilling/rotovating for seeding fall crop.
- East field - mow lower area to prep of tilling/rotovating.
- Initial Permaculture plan for east field presented -- much more to do.
- Water leak in pump house.
- Discussion about next two markets while Ron is away.
- Update on Ron's trip to Cuba.
- White house hydro and telephone updates. Read pump and green building meters.
- Hay and manure from Mayne.
- Meeting times:
- Farm Meeting
- Asja leaving because of family illness.
- Ron to Cuba on Friday, 29 July and returning either the following Sunday.
- Manu mother visiting in September.
- Plans for the week.
- Ongoing farm prep and cleanup.
- Figure out if Up-Pup is still available.
- Look at siphon system from reservoir.
- Work on floor of new greenhouse.
- Gather forage - ongoing.
- Chip forage remains.
- Help Ron load boat, Friday afternoon.
- Check-out & discussion.
- Meeting adjourned, 10:15
- Regular residents' meeting: Wednesday, 08:30.
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 27 July 2011, 11:36 (PST)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus