other meetings this year
Tuesday, 21 June 2011, Residents' Meeting
- Meeting starts 08:35
- Adenda approved.
- Minutes:20110615 approved.
- One correction to minutes. Manu's guests will be coming in September not July.
- Reviewed task list.
- Calendar not reviewed.
- Old Business:
- Strip sod of bern in prep for moving dirt to new greenhouse floor - ongoing.
- Ongoing - prep east field and plant more starts - ongoing.
- Water system committee ( Ron, Jan, Greg & Manu) to look at irrigating from the reservoir.
- Project updates:
- yellow house skylights (Jan) No change.
- emergency power (Jan) - No change, probably no action before fall.
- commercial propagation greenhouse (Ron) - Ongoing
- water system: ACTION: Jan will check with Andrew Sheret about status of house pump parts on order. (Jan Steinman)
- Cardboard & dirt are being moved in to raise floor above water.
- yellow house suite (Jan) - No change.
- Chicken tractors: Jan will procure stainless piano hinge for door. Greg W says all plywood should be cut before he leaves tomorrow morning.
- New business:
- Review governance, stewardship & decision making
- Farm Meeting
- Fertigation system to be built from tote Ron brought from Mayne and stainless expanded metal.
- Irrigation for east field is almost built.
- Greg Weibe leaving on the 22th of June.
- Greg McKinnon going to Mayne possibly this Friday through Saturday.
- Azja away July 1-13.
- Plans for the week.
- Ongoing farm prep and cleanup.
- Work on floor of new greenhouse.
- Continued transplants and starts.
- Gather forage - ongoing.
- Chip forage remains.
- Scheduled an appreciation tour for Wednesdays at 4pm.
- Check-out & discussion.
- Meeting adjourned, 09:35
- Regular residents' meeting: Wednesday, 29 June 2011, 08:30.
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 20:47, 21 June 2011 (PST)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus