Tuesday, 31 May 2011, Residents' Meeting
- Meeting starts 08:35
- Adenda approved.
- Minutes:20110510 approved.
- Review task list.
- Review calendar.
- Old Business:
- Matters arising from old minutes - N/A
- Project updates:
- New business:
- AGREED: Ron Pither has been given $150 Class B shares for this rototiller and we have authorized up to $200 for repairs.
- Farm Meeting
- Strip sod of bern in prep for moving dirt to new greenhouse floor - ongoing.
- Carol, Ron & Manu will go over a new seed order.
- Ongoing - prep east field and plant more starts.
- Ron has found a source of hay from Mayne at $1.50 per bale, with up to 120 bales. Plus free composted manure, within 2 weeks.
- We will need more irrigation for east field.
- Manu will build a small hoop house with existing material in east field.
- Makenzie has moved on to her next Wwoof job.
- Plans for the week.
- Ongoing farm prep and cleanup.
- Work on floor of new greenhouse.
- Close off skylights.
- Continued transplants and starts.
- Gather forage.
- Chip forage remains.
- Scheduled an appreciation tour for Wednesdays at 4pm.
- Check-out & discussion.
- Meeting adjourned, 10:25
- Regular residents' meeting: Tuesday, 7 June 2011, 08:30.
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 19:14, 31 May 2011 (PST)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus