other meetings this year
Tuesday, 10 May 2011, Residents' Meeting
- Meeting starts 08:31
- Adenda approved.
- Minutes:20110503 approved.
- Review task list.
- Review calendar.
- Old Business:
- Matters arising from old minutes - N/A
- Project updates:
- yellow house skylights (Jan) Need to do final reconciliation - planned for tomorrow.
- emergency power (Jan) - No change - Need to get more materials.
- commercial propagation greenhouse (Ron) - Ongoing - Cardboard & dirt are being moved in to raise floor above water.
- yellow house suite (Jan) - No change.
- New business:
- Discussion about starting a CSA. What is need? Boxes, contracts, ?.
- Farm Meeting
- Strip sod of bern in prep for moving dirt to new greenhouse floor - ongoing.
- Move chickens to east field to work up dirt and eat bugs.
- Find more spoiled hay for mulching.
- Dig pond in east field in preparation for geese and ducks.
- Clean goat shed in preparation for kidding.
- Move compost bins, harvest compost.
- Ongoing - prep east field and plant more starts.
- Greg returning on Thursday.
- Carol to Victoria for shoulder surgery on Tuesday, 17th.
- Plans for the week.
- Ongoing farm prep and cleanup.
- Work on floor of new greenhouse.
- Move compost bins.
- Close off skylights.
- Continued transplants and starts.
- Clean goat shed before Shakti kids.
- Gather forage.
- Chip forage remains.
- Set up CSA program.
- Investigate ducks and geese in east field.
- Meeting adjourned, 09:09
- Regular residents' meeting: Tuesday, 17 May 2011, 08:30.
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 9:36, 10 May 2011 (PST)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus