other meetings this year
Wednesday, 19 January 2011, Residents' Meeting
- Facilitator: Jan Steinman
- Recorder: Carol Wagner
- Meeting starts 08:41
- Agenda approved.
- Minutes:20110112 approved.
- Review task list.
- Review calendar:
- Project updates:
- Yellow house skylights status. Skylights - one final coat of paint on ceiling around skylight, electrical in dining room, and modifying and mounting blinds.
- Emergency power - no change.
- Commercial propagation greenhouse - we have copy of base lay-out plans; parts for base are here and to be laid out soon.
- Yellow house suite - bought some electrical wire for project.
- New Business:
- Cheese workshop - 27 February AGREED to be an EcoReality event.
- AGREED Brad & Jennifer MacArthur are investing $10,000 in Class A shares for the commercial propagation greenhouse project.
- Request to spend $110 for 7 yards of sawdust - APPROVED.
- Workshop/garage needs to be a high priority for clean-up and reordering.
- Discussion about arrival of apprentices.
- Rudy will take up irrigation in the east field in preparation for ploughing/planting.
- Next meeting canceled due to Carol & Jan being away.
- Jan & Carol to Oregon January 21st for 1 week.
- Meeting adjourned, 10:00
- Next meeting:
- Regular residents' meeting: Wednesday, 2 February 2011, 08:30. (Regular meeting scheduled 26 January cancelled due to member travel.)
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 11:40 19 January 2011 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus