other meetings this year
Wednesday, 5 January 2011, Residents' Meeting
- Facilitator: Jan Steinman
- Recorder: Carol Wagner
- Meeting starts 08:39
- Agenda approved.
- Minutes:20101229 approved.
- Review to do list.
- Beekeeping workshop scheduled for 24 April.
- Wheel hoe workshop 29 May.
- Review calendar to add as standing item to agenda template.
- Project updates:
- WWOOF/intern protocol discussed, including qualifications from recent applicants. Keiko, Uso, and Manu should be coming back in March. Ron would like to participate in voice interviews via Skype.
- Ron will investigate audio transcribing software. (Ron Pither)
- Jan will put link to Varalaya Farm plus info that interns may be asked to work there on the volunteer FAQ page. (Jan Steinman)
- Ron will go to the BC Assessment office this week to talk about our tax status.
- Ron will bring foundation kit for greenhouse over in the next week.
- Recap of Ron's trip and Cuba apprentices. Dagmara from Cuba could be coming between 22 January and 3 February.
- Jan & Carol to Oregon sometime after January 18th.
- Ron to Cuba around 22 Jan - 4 Feb
- Ron to Portland 11-12 Feb
- Ron to COABC AGM in Sidney, 4-6 Feb.
- Plans for the week.
- Work on skylights.
- Continue to move office upstairs.
- Meeting adjourned, 10:32
- Next meeting:
- Regular residents' meeting: Wednesday, 11 January 2011, 08:30
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 09:26 5 January 2011 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus