Wednesday, 29 December 2010, Residents' Meeting
- Facilitator: Jan Steinman
- Recorder: Carol Wagner
- Meeting starts 08:32
- Agenda approved.
- Minutes:20101222 approved.
- Project updates:
- WWOOF/intern protocol discussion - deferred until Ron returns.
- Mill slabs have been delivered.
- Recap of Ron's trip on hold.
- Discussion to move chickens to another area.
- AGREED - Transfer goats and chickens to co-op ownership.
- Qi Gong has moved out of classroom space. They have given us the carpet, wooden and outdoor chairs, picnic table, and a few cleaning items. We agreed to let them leave the posts in the ground. They have one cabinet in the cloak roam that they could not move; we agreed it can remain until Belinda and Ron can move it first week of January.
- Arrival/Departures - none
- Plans for the week.
- Finish up cider making.
- Work on skylights.
- Continue to move office upstairs.
- Meeting adjourned, 09:10
- Next meeting:
- Regular residents' meeting: Wednesday, 5 January 2011, 08:30
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 09:26 29 December 2010 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus