Wednesday, 22 December 2010, Residents' Meeting
- Facilitator: Jan Steinman
- Recorder: Carol Wagner
- Meeting starts 08:38
- Agenda approved.
- Add Yellow house suite & dairy to co-op.
- Minutes:20101215 approved with addition.
- Project updates:
- WWOOF/intern protocol discussion - deferred until Ron returns.
- Mill slabs to ordered, yet to be delivered.
- Ben Corno donated a 24' trailer, needs to be tarped.
- Discussion to have a potluck on the last Saturday of January (29th).
- Jan to Vancouver Island to pick up free dishwasher and 20 gal. stainless steel honey holding tank, possibly on Thursday.
- Plans for the week.
- Work on skylights.
- Continue to move office upstairs.
- Appointment with Jim Pasuta on the 29th.
- Meeting adjourned, 09:20
- Next meeting:
- Regular residents' meeting: Wednesday, 29 December 2010, 08:30
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 09:54 22 December 2010 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus