Wednesday, 15 December 2010, Residents' Meeting
- Facilitator: Jan Steinman
- Recorder: Carol Wagner
- Meeting starts 08:32
- Agenda approved.
- Add Mill slabs & Qi Gong
- Minutes:20101208 approved with addition.
- Project updates:
- WWOOF/intern protocol discussion - deferred until Ron returns.
- Mill slabs to be ordered.
- Qi Gong leaving, taking their portapotty. We will build composting toilet.
- Stewards reports, second notice.
- Jan & Carol went to CCEC, account is set up.
- Mortgage is ready to be signed at Jim Pasuta.
- Rudy rescued dam at the small pond. A large log was blocking the spill way and compromising the dam. With Jan's help, log was moved.
- Jan to Vancouver Island to pick up buck and goat feed on Thursday.
- Plans for the week.
- Mud and paint skylights.
- Order wire for dining room lighting.
- Meeting adjourned, 09:22
- Next meeting:
- Regular residents' meeting: Wednesday, 22 December 2010, 08:30
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 09:47 15 December 2010 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus