Wednesday, 27 October 2010, Residents' Meeting
- Facilitator: Jan Steinman
- Recorder: Carol Wagner
- Meeting starts 08:35
- Discussion about status of the front field. Ron's tractor needs repair. He feels that the field is good enough until spring.
- Discussion about Ron's mobile home. Rudy is working on fixing it up. We will talk about it's use.
- Ron is working at organizing and storing the equipment that is in front of the classroom.
- Discussion about building a pole barn to the east of the garage/shop/classroom. Ron has trusses that could be used.
- Jan will talk to Jan MacPherson about someone that is interested in investing.
- Ron will begin the membership process.
- Jan will adress the rental income with CCEC.
- Discussion about a Cuban fellowship in the spring.
- last meeting minutes not approved.
- Arrivals/Departures: None
- Meeting adjourned, 09:45
- Next meeting:
- Regular residents' meeting: Wednesday, 3 November 2010, 08:30
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 09:30, 28 October 2010 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus