other meetings this year
Wednesday, 01 September 2010, Residents' Meeting
- Facilitator: Jan Steinman
- Recorder: Carol Wagner
- Meeting starts 08:39
- Agenda approved, with additions:
- Review of Deborah Curran remarks.
- Fee payable to Jan MacPherson.
- Where to put 5th wheel trailer.
- Receipt of funds for Class A Investment Shares by Friday.
- Cleaning of shower walls in white house in prep for sealing grout.
- Rudy moving off property this month.
- last meeting minutes not approved (no controversy; facilitator missed it in the packed agenda).
- AGREED: Request to authorize EcoReality to borrow $350,000 to re-finance our mortgage.
- AGREED: Request for EcoReality to (again) pay the annual registration for the bobtail flatbed trailer owned by Jan & Carol, since the only use in the past year was in barter for servicing EcoReality's well water filtration system.
- Where to put 5th wheel trailer: in walk about, decided behind green house across from wood shed.
- Invoice from Jan Macpherson received, will be paid when money is transferred.
- Rudy outlined his needs for moving. We will help to move his camper within 2 weeks to arrange for movement of the other trailer.
- Deborah Curran's remarks reviewed. We will work toward incorporating her comments into an update to go through Victoria in the next six months.
- To do List NOT reviewed.
- Farm meeting moved to 3PM Friday:
- Picked another 15# of blackberries and made juice, later to be made into jelly. Selling garlic products, jelly and lavender at Tuesday market.
- Updated white board task list moved to Friday, some items for that agenda:
- Grain cleaner storage and fine-tuning
- UBC Farm interns
- Winter garden planning
- Remove yellow dock in prep for north field preparation
- Field lease discussion
- Comings and goings:
- Ron leaving Monday or Tuesday to Cuba and returning in one week.
- Agenda parking lot:
- Electrical for White House in Ron's name
- Cleanup workshop; transfer stuff to Moby
- Business Plan for CCEC
- Publicity discussion
- Meeting adjourned, 10:20
- Next meeting:
- (farm meeting, not minuted): Friday, 3 September 2010, 15:00
- Regular residents' meeting: Wednesday, 8 September 2010, 08:30
- Respectfully submitted, Carol Wagner 08:58, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus