Minutes:20100607

From MediaWiki

Jump to: navigation, search


For guidelines on the editing of minutes, please see the page on the responsibilities of the recorder.

Monday, 7 June 2010, Residents' Meeting

  1. Check-in
  2. Agenda approved
  3. Approved last meeting minutes.
  4. Jan: liquidation status
    • Sign went up Sunday.
    • Listing went on MLS yesterday, but is still not visible.
  5. Gary: Marketing campaign
    • Why does sign say "by appointment only?"
      • Jan: we don't want un-qualified drop-ins taking our time away from other things we must do.
      • ACTION: [x] Gary will coordinate marketing campaign with Jan Macpherson, and will clarify who gets paid from ads that we place and pay for. (Gary Anderson)
      • ACTION: [x] Jan will set up database to track contacts we send to Jan Macpherson. (Jan Steinman)
    • For Californians, focus on "wine country" aspect, even though this property is not suitable for grapes.
    • Need a new brochure, sending people directly to us, or at least telling them to tell realtor that we sent them.
      • ACTION: [x] Jan will create new real-estate brochure. (Jan Steinman)
      • ACTION: [x] Jan will create real estate ad for Western Investor. (Jan Steinman)
  6. Carol: invoices and checks signed
  7. Yard sale dates and specific items
    • Need to set a date
      • ACTION: [x] Gary will investigate the Driftwood calendar and suggest some dates. (Gary Anderson)
    • Jan & Carol will continue to sort through stuff and freecycle some and bunch up the rest for garage sale.
      • ACTION: [x] Rudy will clean out under Moby and put stuff out by the road for free. (Rudy Siegers)
    • Gary would like a list of "big things" we are selling.
      • ACTION: [x] Jan will get together a list of big-ticket items to be sold. (Jan Steinman)
  8. To do list
    • Jan has gone over and checked off a bunch of obsolete/abandoned tasks. There is only one item outstanding.
  9. Arrivals/departures - None
  10. Farm meeting
    • Updated white board task list
    • Discussion about viability of current farm manager situation.
      • Many things are on Ken Conrad's plate and they aren't getting done. He has missed two meetings in a row, and seems to be gone a lot.
      • Gary: we need to know what he's going to plant, and when we can expect to market it.
        • ACTION: [x] Jan will email Ken, reminding him of his obligations under our contract, and asking for a plan for completion with specific crops spelled out. He also needs to get time sheets in by the 15th, or no time toward his rent will be allowed for May. (Jan Steinman)
  11. Check-out
  12. Farm meeting adjourned, 09:35
  • Respectfully submitted, Jan Steinman 19:50, 7 June 2010 (UTC)

Share your opinion


blog comments powered by Disqus
Personal tools
Get our newsletter!
Name:
Email Address:

disturbance
entry points
help (off site)
Environmental jobs, green volunteering, good work! Powered by the wind! This server and other
EcoReality operations
are 100% wind powered.
Powered by Mac OS X Powered by Mac MediaWiki Powered by MariaDB Powered by Valentina Studio Pro