other meetings this year
Monday, 19 April 2010, Residents' Meeting
- Present: Ilia Rashev, Rudy Siegers, Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner.
- Facilitator: Jan Steinman
- Recorder: Carol Wagner
- Meeting starts 18:36
- Discuss and approve agenda
- Agenda approved by consensus
- Approve last week's minutes.
- Last week's minutes approved, with correction of Carol's departure to 25 April
- Matters arising:
- Request from Susie Anne to meet regarding the decisions to re-classify certain housing payments from short-term members. (5) — Jan
- Meeting scheduled for Thursday, 22 April 2010 at 09:30.
- Mark Wyatt has given us permission to remove the fallen trees at the entrance of the community farm land and on the dam at the small pond.
- Review To do list
- To do list is in pretty good shape. Many items have been marked "abandoned" and removed. Further review deferred.
- Review arrivals/departures, guests and apprentices.
- Ilia has arrived -- yeah!
- Weekly video conference with Sarah & David is on for Wednesday.
- Ken arriving on 24th for a short stay.
- Carol off-island for 20th, 23rd, and 24th through 30th.
- Confirm facilitator and recorder ]for next meeting: Jan & Jan.
- Residents' meeting adjourned, 19:19
- Farm meeting:
- updated white board
- Farm meeting adjourned 19:32
- Next meeting will be Monday, 3 May, 08:30.
- These minutes have been submitted by Carol Wagner 19 April 2010 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus