other meetings this year
Monday, 15 March 2010, Residents' Meeting
- Present: Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner, Rudy Siegers.
- Facilitator: Jan Steinman
- Recorder: Carol Wagner
- Meeting starts 8:31am
- Check in
- Agenda Approved with corrections as noted
- Old business
- Approved last week's minutes, with correction:
- Change Hydro bill to EcoReality to correct item 10 in minutes for the week of 20100308.
- New business
- AGREED: It is agreed that monies paid since withdrawal from membership will be considered as rent and James & Shannon's March cheque should be dated for the 1st of March.
- As a courtesy to Susie Anne, we are deferring the decision about certain housing payments until a meeting set for April 13.
- AGREED: Approve Susie Anne's offer of $25 per week to store the trailer starting 1 April. The trailer must be removed with 2 weeks notice from EcoReality. And that they are responsible for any repair to the lawn incurred in the removal of said trailer.
- AGREED: We approve to rent a yellow house room to Gary Anderson.
- James and Shannon's to do list items have been marked as abandoned and removed from the list.
- Briefly review schedules — travel, videoconference dates, changes to potlucks etc.
- Jan will be away 19th through 22nd to Chilliwack to go to a Chuck Durrett workshop.
- Next meeting will be Tuesday, 23rd March, 0830.
- Confirm facilitator and recorderfor next meeting-Jan and Carol.
- Circle Check-out/Feedback/Appreciation
- Meeting ends: 09:12am
- These minutes have been submitted by Carol Wagner, March 15th, 2010 at 9:33am
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus