Minutes:20100302

From MediaWiki

Jump to: navigation, search


For guidelines on the editing of minutes, please see the page on the responsibilities of the recorder.


Tuesday, 2 March 2010, Residents' Meeting

Meeting.jpeg
  • Present: Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner, Shannon Cowan, Susie Anne Bartsch, Rudy Siegers.
  • Facilitator: Jan Steinman
  • Recorder: Susie Anne Bartsch
  • Meeting starts 9:32am
  • Check in
  • Agenda Approved
  • Old business
    1. Approved last week's minutes.
  • New business
    1. Discussed booking EcoReality Garage Sale Saturday Mar 20th 10am-2pm and Sunday Mar 21 10am-2pm.
      • Shannon: We are all in favor of the garage sale and we will confer with James about Mar 20/21 and April 10/11.
    2. ACTION: [x] Susie Anne Bartsch. SA will make a proposal to EcoReality about the trailer remaining on the land for some period of time and for SAMO to make some financial compensation. (Susie Anne Bartsch)
    3. Discussion about firewood (10) —Susie Anne
      • White house is now just using firewood sparingly as there is very little dry and most needs splitting for our stove.
      • We will defer this item to a meeting when James is present.
    4. Notice to show White House at 8:30 AM on Wednesday —Jan
      • White House Showing agreements:
      • The WH can be shown after 8:45am so we can get the girls off to school and not between 4:30pm and 6:30pm during dinner prep.
      • The other agreements that have been settled are in email form dated March 1, 2010.
    5. Discussion and request that James and Shannon have their septic system pumped before they leave on March 31. (10) — Jan
      • There has been no previous discussion or agreement about this item.
      • Shannon does not see this as an expense that the White House residents need to pay and that it could come out of operational budget.
      • Jan and Carol are willing to have their septic drained at the same time as the White House.
      • Jan asks that White House reconsider this item and come back with a counter proposal or agreement to the proposal.
      • This request is now changed to be to all the White House residents and not just Shannon and James.
      • Carol will make some calls and get estimates for pumping charges and will email all involved asap.
      • Jan will add this item to the next agenda.
    6. Request funding for emergency power system approved in principle on 1 Feb. (5) —Jan Steinman
      • This item deferred to another agenda.
  • Review last month's ACTION items. Deferred to another agenda.
    • To do list will all happen in full in the month of March to clear away no longer relevant or completed items.
  • Shannon will no longer be working on the Humanure project.
  • Reminder from Shannon that some toilet facility needs to be provided to Chi Gung by the end of March.
  • Briefly review schedules — travel, videoconference dates, changes to potlucks etc.
    • SA’s mom is coming to visit March 2nd-6th.
    • SA and Jessie will go to Hawaii March 10-18th.
    • James returns on Thursday or Friday.
  • Closing
  • Confirm facilitator and recorder for next meeting-Jan and Susie Anne.
    • Carol will take minutes for March 15th.
  • Circle Check-out/Feedback/Appreciation
  • Meeting ends 10:09am

Minutes posted by Susie Anne Bartsch, March 7, 2010 at 9:30am

Share your opinion


blog comments powered by Disqus
Personal tools
Get our newsletter!
Name:
Email Address:

disturbance
entry points
help (off site)
Environmental jobs, green volunteering, good work! Powered by the wind! This server and other
EcoReality operations
are 100% wind powered.
Powered by Mac OS X Powered by Mac MediaWiki Powered by MariaDB Powered by Valentina Studio Pro