other meetings this year
Monday, 8 February 2010, Residents' Meeting
- Facilitator: Jan
- Recorder: Susie Anne
- Meeting starts 9:36pm
- Check in
- Agenda Approved
Agenda: Old business
- approved agenda
- Approved last week's minutes.
- Tess is a young woman who is working in Ganges and living in Saanich who has requested to camp here a couple days of week until the end of February. The Yellow House will receive her contribution for camping. No objections were put forth. Agreed.
- Discussion of Gavin's Farm Trade Credits.
- Shannon and Gavin went through Gavin’s records and have determined that the current credits are very low compared to what Gavin owes back for use of the land. He has some cash expenditures that he would like to have be transferred into credits. If we did agree to this he would still owe 18.69 credits for 2009 plus all credits for 2010. He is wanting to work off these credits asap.
- AGREED: EcoReality accepts Gavin’s request have the cash expenditures he made for the pump be put toward his trade credits. EcoReality will need the original receipts for pump parts and labour in order to make this agreement.
- ACTION: Jan Steinman will label the parts now in the pump house with Carol’s engraver. (Jan Steinman)
- Request for milking help Wednesday morning.
- Morning milk-Susie Anne
- Chickens and Ducks to be let out-SA
- SA will come on Tuesday morning for retraining. Jan to call when ready.
- Review arrivals/departures, guests and apprentices.
- Shannon will record for SA next Monday as SAMo will not be here.
- Shannon will be going off site for Saturday/Sunday
- SAMO will be at potluck.
- J and C will be gone most of Wednesday to Vancouver.
- SAMO will find a time to meet with J and C.
- No compost on Friday.
- Confirm facilitator for next meeting: Jan will facilitate and Shannon will take minutes.
- Minutes submitted by --Susie Anne Bartsch 16:08, 15 February 2010 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus