other meetings this year
Sunday, 27 September 2009, Members' Meeting
|<--previous members meeting||next members meeting-->|
- Meeting called to order: 10:03 am
- All Check-in
- Agenda approved
- 30 August Members meeting minutes Approved
- Stewards reports
- Susie Anne - Work Party Steward - appreciations for those that put their heart into last Friday's work party. Questioned the 6 hour length. She and James will have the Child Care Policy nailed down by next members weekend.
- Shannon - Process Steward - Compost meetings working well. Would like to present Conscious Language videos. Ecology - visions of the next production garden in the spring.
- Carol - Finance Steward - Financial reports presented. Noted that Shares for James & Shannon are not correctly reflected because Carol needs help calculating interest rate.
- Jan - Communication Steward - Receiving a couple of queries a week. Newsletter - subject: consensus & facilitation. Shannon & Brenden have offered to write articles. Deadline is 14 October.
- ING - 7 October - Shannon is planning on attending.
- Redemption request letters - signed and going in the mail this week.
- Starhawk - Arrives 1:35 Thursday; 4:30 hall set-up (Colin, Wendy, Brenden, Rudy & James); 5:30 dinner at yellow house; 6:30 ticket sales at hall (Carol, Dennis & Rudy); 7:30 program; 11:00 clean up; Friday 08:00 set up gymnastics (Brenden, Colin, James & Rudy); 10:30 Starhawk to Harbour Air. Haidee Hart will provide concessions. Shannon & Susie Anne on child care.
- ACTION: Susie Anne Bartsch Time sheets. (Susie Anne Bartsch)
- PDC project page - chart on expenses and reimbursements
- Discuss Finance and membership goals and action plan fall 2009
- Visitors - passed.
- Meeting times AGREED: to
- Keep weekly meetings. Change to Mondays beginning 5 October. The final resident meeting of each month will be longer to incorporate Stewards Council.
- Change Members Meeting on the last Sunday of the month to recruiting and presentation (About EcoReality or Show & Tell or some other name)
- Move Tuesday Compost Meetings to Fridays, 6:30 - 7:30 beginning this Friday 2 October.
- Facilitator/Recorder for next quarter will be Dennis Lucarelli/James Cowan.
- Monthly topic - Perennials & Winter Gardening - it's happening!
- James away 29-30 September
- Jan & Carol away 5 - 10 October
- Check-out - 12:10 - Appreciation
- Next meeting: 9:30am Tuesday, 29 September, Yellow House, facilitator Shannon, recorder will be Carol.
Respectfully submitted Carol 20:18, 27 Sep 2009 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus