Tuesday, 22 September 2009, Residents' Meeting
|<--previous residents meeting||next residents meeting-->|
- Meeting called to order: 09:45 am
- All Check-in
- Agenda approved
- To do list - not reviewed
- September Rez meeting minutes Approved
- Discussion of email communication guidelines Dennis has shrunken his wagnell and all have AGREED to adopt it.
- Labour policy discussion re: non-member residents
- suggestions to:
- subtract 1 hour for each day away.
- minimum 10 hour requirement for being gone a portion of any month
- combination of the two above with a minimum of 10 hours (example: 15 days away in 30 = 15 hours due)
- a request for a brainstorm session regarding the payment of $15 per hour for hours not worked.
- ACTION: Dennis Lucarelli will rewrite labour policy on discussion page. (Dennis Lucarelli)
- suggestions to:
- Gates - All gates and doors need to be secured at all times for safety and to keep them from being damaged by wind.
- Discuss mid-term guest in Yellow House. Michael Bushby is requesting residence for an undertermined amount of time with a 30 day leave notice.
- PDC recap
|What Worked||What Could Improve|
|group work||confusion on who was lead|
|we shined||take more initiative in planning with offsite lead|
|work party "point" person worked well||what does "point" mean?|
|people "do" what they see needs doing||space/time for hanging more|
|richness of education||give participants a map at beginning|
|food was appreciated||timing unfortunate in that it coincided with other events on island|
|edge tour by Brandon Bauer||campfire|
|job satisfaction||light presentations after dinner|
|time made for meal prep the way we believe||more interactive presentations after lunch|
|set-up was efficient||cleanup refinement|
|time of year ideal for L.O.'s (Harvest time)|
|not just PDC|
|field camp and classroom|
- Visitor lodging in yellow house - discussion - open to further discussion.
- Brenden away this Tuesday evening and all day Wednesday
- Dennis away 24-30 September.
- Vince and Donna coming sometime in the next 2 weeks.
- Shannon away 4-5 October.
- Facilitator for next Quarter will be James and Recorder will be Jan.
- Checkout 10:55
- Next meeting: 9:30am Tuesday, 29 September, Yellow House, facilitator Shannon, recorder will be Carol.
Respectfully submitted Carol 21:24, 22 Sep 2009 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus