Tuesday, 1 September 2009, Residents' Meeting
|<--previous residents meeting||next residents meeting-->|
- Meeting called to order: 09:33 am
- All Check-in
- Agenda approved
- To do list - reviewed back to 26 April 2009
- August 11 Rez meeting minutes, August 18 Rez meeting minutes, August 25 Rez meeting minutes Approved
- Jan presented his page on Agreement Making Process - discussion
- 1st Step - Formal Proposal or Discussion Topic - Place on agenda anytime, and put the # of minutes you think are needed.
- 2nd Step - Request - Place on agenda, after being unchanged for one week, for final approval.
- ACTION: Jan Steinman Jan will write up definition of the three words (Discussion, Proposal & Request). (Jan Steinman)
- Irrigation/water update - The irrigation pump is fixed. Because the cistern was buried without water, the dirt is imploding the cistern and will need to be dug up at some point.
- AGREED: Reimburse Jan for the cost ($53.00) of renewing the plates on the trailer in exchange for repair of the irrigation pump.
- Apprenticeship - moved to next Resident's meeting
- Gretchen's letter will be discussed at the compost meeting tonight.
- Gina Andolfatto leaving 2 Sep.
- James & Shannon will be away 2-3 Sep.
- Dennis away Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights (house sit, on-island)
- Confirm facilitator for next meeting: Facilitator: Shannon, Recorder: Carol.
- Check-out: 10:33am
- Next meeting: 9:30am Tuesday, 8 September, Yellow House, facilitator Shannon, recorder will be Carol.
Respectfully submitted Carol 18:05, 1 Sep 2009 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus