Minutes:20090830

From MediaWiki

Jump to: navigation, search


For guidelines on the editing of minutes, please see the page on the responsibilities of the recorder.

Sunday, 30 August 2009, Members' Meeting

<--previous members meetingnext members meeting-->

Present: Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner, Morris Lamrock, James Cowan,Susie Anne Bartsch, Shannon Cowan, Dennis Lucarelli

  • Meeting called to order: 10:04 am
  • All Check-in
  • Agenda read out loud and approved.
  • Jul 26 Members' meeting minutes approved.
  • Stewards' Council
    • Finance - Carol will e-mail finance reports.
    • Ecology - the pump in the cistern for the garden will be repaired tomorrow.
      • A Permaculture class will be visiting EcoReality on 18-19 September. More information to follow later as date gets closer.
    • Group Process - working on conflict resolution.
    • Program - 34 days to Starhawk.
    • Communications - newsletter articles overdue, only one submission besides Jan's.
      • Next month's topic - Perennials & Winter Garden. Carol may do one on saving seeds.
    • Work Party - thanks to all who helped. Will start with appreciation first next time. Wood gathering for the next few work parties.
  • ING Meeting - Jan & Carol will plan to attend. Shannon said that would be a good time to put it out there that we need a 2 bottom plough and a harrow.
  • Times sheets are due. ACTION: [x] Carol Wagner will update list of who has turned in sheets. (Carol Wagner)
  • Action items reviewed.
  • Share reimbursement
    • Jan and Carol brought up discussion of their over vested shares of $209K.
    • Mark & Penny want some money returned, as do Justin & Osha.
    • AGREED: Option 3 from the agenda is how we will deal with refunds. Susie stands aside - not her money.
    • ACTION: [x] Jan Steinman will do a first draft of letter to be circulated by Wednesday, 2 Sep 2009. (Jan Steinman)
  • New Business
    • Finance & Membership Goals - discussion
    • Requesting approval of Conflict resolution protocol, Third party confidentiality and Compassionate communication.
      • Shannon to place these on agenda Sept 8 Residents meeting for approval/agreement.
  • Arrivals/Departures:
    • Gina leaving 2 Sep
    • New WWOOFer, Nate 4-15 Sep
    • James & Shannon away for anniversary (congratulations!) 2-3 Sep
  • Checkout 12:04 pm
  • Next meeting: 9:30am Tuesday, 1 September, Yellow House, facilitator Shannon, recorder Carol.


Carol 20:19, 30 Aug 2009 (UTC)

Share your opinion


blog comments powered by Disqus
Personal tools
Get our newsletter!
Name:
Email Address:

disturbance
entry points
help (off site)
Environmental jobs, green volunteering, good work! Powered by the wind! This server and other
EcoReality operations
are 100% wind powered.
Powered by Mac OS X Powered by Mac MediaWiki Powered by MariaDB Powered by Valentina Studio Pro