other meetings this year
Tuesday, 4 August 2009, Residents' Meeting
|<--previous residents meeting||next residents meeting-->|
- Meeting called to order: 09:35 am
- All Check-in
- Agenda approved.
- Jul 28 Rez meeting minutes approved
- Skip to do list
- Remove teleconference style meetings
- AGREED: Communication model learning process - with this change: "agree" in point 2 to "have the opportunity"
- Jan is empowered to negotiate with Three Point on loan terms.
- AGREED: to change to Coop_rules/16_Directors/Change_to_Rule_85 to add Directors and all that that implies.
- James stands aside with concern that he is not seeing the larger picture and sees a need for structural organization chart and how it fits in.
- Shannon stands aside with the concern that founders syndrome will happen in that in the next year there could be perceived power imbalance over new members.
- Jan presented an request from someone to rent his trailer in exchange for repair of the irrigation pump. Jan would like reimbursement for rental of the trailer and licensing.
- Jan explained about the enterprise resource planning system project for which he has applied for a grant.
- AGREED: to the graduated series of consequences.
- Shannon presented on the UBC Student Learning Program at EcoReality Sept-Nov 2009. UBC will pay travel for up to 7 students to work on projects that they & EcoReality agree to. EcoReality members will devote time to plan/organize this event and work parties. Concern was shared that the timing for this is not good. Shannon will be 'maintaining a relationship' with UBC, so there is no need to do this, there will be more opportunities.
- AGREED: to the definition of good standing.
- Seamus (WWOOFer) arrives on Thursday
- Shannon & James leave on Wednesday (tomorrow).
- Dennis - a series of short trips away, yet unscheduled
- EcoLiving Tour - need to clarify responsibilities and to-do's
- ACTION: Shannon Cowan Shannon to find a facilitator for next meeting, since she will not be here.
- Confirm facilitator for next meeting: unknown a. Recorder: Carol.
- Check-out: 11:03am
- Next meeting: 9:30am Tuesday, August 11, Yellow House, facilitator will be unknown, recorder will be Carol.
Carol 20:03, 4 Aug 2009 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus