other meetings this year
Sunday, 14 June 2009, Residents' Meeting
|<--previous residents meeting||next residents meeting-->|
- Meeting called to order: 19:13 pm
- All Check-in
- Agenda read out loud and approved
- Jun 14 Rez meeting minutes approved
- Potluck for Residents changed this week.
- Workparty and potluck at Kyle and Sarah Jane's instead.
- Morris to find out if there will be meat and inform Carol.
- Shannon, Morris, Jan to attend. Kids welcome.
- Member's weekend:
- Agenda items in asap, please (Susie Anne's request)
- Saturday Jun 27 Process Session and heart circle 1pm-4pm, childcare will be provided.
- Rex Weyler plans:
- Work party: confirmed only one on Friday Jun 26th 9:30 am to 4:30 pm with lunch at 12:30 in white house (Shannon prep, Dennis clean)
- Agreed: EcoReality to be location for potluck for James' Organic Islands Festival staff on August 14th.
- In return, any EcoReality residents can attend festival July 4th, 5th and James will take promotional materials for EcoReality (esp. Starhawk's event) to Organic Islands for publicity
- Milking team July 3-10 during Jan and Carol's absence: Susie Anne Bartsch (leader), Morris Lamrock, James Cowan, Dennis Lucarelli
- ACTION: Shannon Cowan will do care of chickens July 3-10 and get retrained July 1 or 2 (Shannon Cowan)
- WWOOFers confirmed: July 8th Ben
- If we get more WWOOFer labour than can handle, or while Jan and Carol are away, can ask Elizabeth Buchanan to take them for a day or two and pay EcoReality house hosting them $11/day.
- ACTION: Jan Steinman will contact Jason Sneed to get dates for his WWOOF return (aiming for after July 22) inform residents as soon as possible (Jan Steinman)
- Informally, residents agreed to having Elizabeth May may visit sometime in July.
- ACTION: Jan Steinman will work out time for Elizabeth May's visit in July and inform residents of dates as soon as confirmed. (Jan Steinman)
- Confirmed next meeting's facilitator is Susie Anne. Next meeting's recorder is Shannon.
- Roses and Thorns and feedback on meeting.
- Check out at 20:17 pm
Apologies for the late minutes posting by Shan 04:18, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus