other meetings this year
Friday, 5 June 2009, Teleconference
|<--previous teleconference meeting||next teleconference meeting-->|
- Called to order at 19:07 after waiting for others to arrive
- Topic: Dennis’ work on provisional membership procedures at other ecovillages
- Shannon asked Dennis to summarize what he learned from doing this that he can bring to bear on our current provisional membership proposal (ie. changing our procedure)?
- Dennis told us he learned that a team of people working on this is needed; he has seen such variability, thinks that we need to justify our changes and choose them carefully to suit us and know why we are making such choices…there is a lot of information in the collective IC body out there.
- Dennis answered query about amount of detail and explained that there could be more
- Morris suggests calling Twin Oaks to get rationale for their process..he has been there for 3 week period and values their wisdom
- Morris: enjoyed the brief checkin
- James – surprised that others forgot meeting, but present
- Dennis – 9 – has headache, grateful that read materials
- Shannon – 10 – grateful to Dennis, willing to be on membership team, appreciate meeting briefly on this topic
- SA – 10 -
- Susie Anne proposed we reschedule to next Friday June 12th
- Recorder’s note: Just realized after call that EcoReality is doing onsite evening program with group from SFU at that time, so rescheduling for June 10th might be more feasible @ 1900?
Shan 02:25, 6 June 2009 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus