From MediaWiki

Jump to: navigation, search

For guidelines on the editing of minutes, please see the page on the responsibilities of the recorder.

Sunday 15 February 2009: Residents' Meeting

  • Facilitator: Jan
  • Recorder: James filling in for Susie Anne
  • Check in
    • Shannon – 8.5 tummy not happy, food reactions, behind on work.
    • James – 5. Being this sick is no fun
    • Jan – 8.5 mind is elsewhere.
    • Carol – 7.5 work to do when get home.
  • Agenda/Minutes:
    • Approved last week's minutes.
    • Agenda approved.
      • Add car sharing
      • Add wood update (james made point about how this was in minutes but never made it to the agenda).
    • Discuss monthly pallet/oil trip to Victoria. —Jan Steinman 19:55, 11 February 2009 (
      • Jan has connection in Victoria for pallets. We could go once a month and pick them up and make it a once a month combined trip to get these and other items. Jan suggested 2nd Friday. Jan will request $820 in budget for co-op trip to Victoria once per month. It’s 12km from ferry to get pallets. Mileage may vary if there are other items to pickup (that are for the co-op). Jan will add to budget at the end of month.
  • ACTION [x] Add monthly trip to Victoria to budget if approved (Carol Wagner)
  • ACTION [x] Jan will add monthly Victoria trip request to members meeting (Jan Steinman)
  • ACTION [x] James ask penny to research car sharing in communities (James Cowan)
    • Review To do list
      • James Spaced out. Some popcorn reviewing of minutes. Not sure what happened.
      • Moved on to talking about berries… Beds need to be prepped by Friday. Carol and Shannon will talk about it directly after meeting.
    • Approve last week's minutes.
      • APPROVED
    • Review arrivals/departures, guests and apprentices.
      • See iCal- Lots of comings and goings this week.
    • Review garden and farm issues.
      • Shannon and Carol meeting after meeting.

  • Check out
    • Shannon – Better but overwhelmed. Doesn’t feel like reading break at work. Excited about collaborating and starting seeds. Still 8.5.
    • James – 5 my brain can’t keep up with conversation.
    • Jan – 8.5 thankful that we do this sort of thing once a week.
    • Carol – 7 running out of steam

Meeting ends 20:25pm

Submitted by James Cowan 02:50, 21 February 2009 (UTC)

Share your opinion

blog comments powered by Disqus
Personal tools
Get our newsletter!
Email Address:

entry points
help (off site)
Environmental jobs, green volunteering, good work! Powered by the wind! This server and other
EcoReality operations
are 100% wind powered.
Powered by Mac OS X Powered by Mac MediaWiki Powered by MariaDB Powered by Valentina Studio Pro