Sunday 15 February 2009: Residents' Meeting
- Facilitator: Jan
- Recorder: James filling in for Susie Anne
- Check in
- Shannon – 8.5 tummy not happy, food reactions, behind on work.
- James – 5. Being this sick is no fun
- Jan – 8.5 mind is elsewhere.
- Carol – 7.5 work to do when get home.
- Approved last week's minutes.
- Agenda approved.
- Add car sharing
- Add wood update (james made point about how this was in minutes but never made it to the agenda).
- Discuss monthly pallet/oil trip to Victoria. —Jan Steinman 19:55, 11 February 2009 (
- Jan has connection in Victoria for pallets. We could go once a month and pick them up and make it a once a month combined trip to get these and other items. Jan suggested 2nd Friday. Jan will request $820 in budget for co-op trip to Victoria once per month. It’s 12km from ferry to get pallets. Mileage may vary if there are other items to pickup (that are for the co-op). Jan will add to budget at the end of month.
- ACTION Add monthly trip to Victoria to budget if approved (Carol Wagner)
- ACTION Jan will add monthly Victoria trip request to members meeting (Jan Steinman)
- ACTION James ask penny to research car sharing in communities (James Cowan)
- Review To do list
- James Spaced out. Some popcorn reviewing of minutes. Not sure what happened.
- Moved on to talking about berries… Beds need to be prepped by Friday. Carol and Shannon will talk about it directly after meeting.
- Approve last week's minutes.
- Review arrivals/departures, guests and apprentices.
- See iCal- Lots of comings and goings this week.
- Review garden and farm issues.
- Shannon and Carol meeting after meeting.
- Review To do list
- Check out
- Shannon – Better but overwhelmed. Doesn’t feel like reading break at work. Excited about collaborating and starting seeds. Still 8.5.
- James – 5 my brain can’t keep up with conversation.
- Jan – 8.5 thankful that we do this sort of thing once a week.
- Carol – 7 running out of steam
Meeting ends 20:25pm
Submitted by James Cowan 02:50, 21 February 2009 (UTC)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus