other meetings this year
Tuesday 9 December 2008: Residents' Meeting
- Meeting brought to order at 9:00
- Present: Carol Wagner, James Cowan, Shannon Cowan, Rudy Siegers, Scott Chaput.
- Facilitator: Shannon
- Recorder: Carol
- Check in
- James - 9.5 - busy co-ordinating holiday schedule, retreat.
- Carol- 6- disturbing dream last night, desk looks like a tornado hit it.
- Shannon - 10 -way better than the weekend, clear, made wreath with Sienna.
- Scott - 9 - sore from Capoeira.
- Rudy - 9.5 - cloudy with holiday planning.
- Holiday schedule - James & Shannon gone 20-20 Dec and away for this Saturday potluck; Scott away about 1 week beginning the 20th.
- Fencing - High Priority! James will schedule with Jan.
- Winter retreat
- Have a residents heart circle before everyone leaves for holiday - Thursday 18 December.
- Carol & Shannon will plan meals.
- Rental of classroom space to be discussed on next teleconference.
- Check out 9:35
- James - 9.5 - lists are long.
- Carol - 6 - grateful for the talk.
- Shannon - 9 - distracted by Sienna, grateful for everyone's time.
- Scott - 9 - time to get up and get moving.
- Rudy - 9.5 - truck load of pallets and a countertop for James & Shannon's office.
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus