other meetings this year
Friday 5 December 2008: Members' Teleconference
- Meeting brought to order at 19:00
- Present: Shannon Cowan, Mark Stiffler, Penny Pobiecke, Carol Wagner, Noj McAllister, James Cowan.
- Facilitator: Shannon
- Recorder: Carol
- Check in
- Shannon- 3-4 - not present, unhappy with the space (kitchen a mess from woodstove upgrade).
- Noj - lots of stress, feeling better after incision being drained.
- Mark- 8 - busy week, just got home, settling in.
- Carol- 8.5 - full from dinner.
- Penny - 8 - long days at work.
- James - 8 - distracted with Sienna, grateful for help on tiling project.
- #1 Community event planning - Mark would like to see as many as possible of meetings to happen in the classroom and not in personal space. Has set up community event policy page for discussion.
- #2 AGREED Wood heat for 2172 - interim budget, not issuing of Class A shares.
- Check out:
- James - grateful for Sienna being good, and for the discussion.
- Mark - 8 - feeling good about everything.
- Carol - 8 - cold from sitting downstairs.
- Noj - Great!
- Penny - 8 - glad to hear Noj is feeling better and for good communication.
- Shannon - 6 - little more present, thanks for good communication.
—Respectfully submitted: Carol Wagner 10:59, 6 December 2008 (PDT)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus