other meetings this year
Tuesday 25 November 2008: Residents' Meeting
- Meeting brought to order at 9:04
- Present: Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner, James Cowan, Shannon Cowan, Rudy Siegers, Scott Chaput.
- Facilitator: Shannon
- Recorder: Carol
- Check in
- James - 9.5 - short & sweet.
- Jan- 9.5 - distracted, going to do field trip.
- Carol- 8- going to client, feeling frazzled.
- Shannon - 8.5 - fighting something, yesterday was a challenge, great weekend, glad to be here.
- Scott - 9 - had a good nights sleep.
- Rudy - 9 - alive and well, watching new moon, looking forward to the day & meeting.
- Meetings minutes from October 28, November 4 & November 11 Approved
- Firewood - use and how provided
- 3 cords provided by Jan & Carol from Sharp Road
- we will need more dry wood for this winter
- Elizabeth Buchanan has offered to sell us some wood
- Rudy will check with man down the road about wood
- James will steward sourcing wood
- need to look into how we are paying for wood used.
- Ash disposal
- Keep ash in covered metal bucket until need on fields is assessed
- Carol will price a PH meter to help determine the need for ash in the fields
- Members weekend. Noj coming late on Friday, staying in white house; Brenda coming on Saturday, staying in white house; Penny & Mark coming on Thursday, but have arranged a house swap.
- Moisture problem in classroom.
- run heaters to dissipate moisture after sweaty exercises
- remove carpet underlay
- Jan feels that they are not working
- low attendance
- needs better coordination
- discussion about changing work parties only on Friday before members weekend
- Tuesday resident's meeting to plan for work parties during the week
- This Thursday - work party at Christopher Roy's to get gates and help pull fence posts.
- Friday - put insulation in white house
- Check out 9:43
- Jan - 9.5 - thinking about field trip, glad to be working things out
- James - 9 - distracted by Sienna, grateful for the conversation.
- Carol - 6 - still tired.
- Shannan - 9 - glad we discussed things, some unfinished business, time to listen and share
- Scott - 9
- Rudy - 9.5 - clarity in argeement
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus