other meetings this year
Tuesday 11 November 2008: Residents' Meeting
- Meeting brought to order at 9:11
- Present: Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner, James Cowan, Shannon Cowan, Rudy Siegers, Scott Chaput.
- Facilitator: Shannon
- Recorder: Carol
- Check in
- James - 8 - wishes he'd slept in, feeling the falling air pressure.
- Jan- 7 - slept in.
- Carol- 8- no client today, but lots of other work to do.
- Shannon - 10 - great yoga, meditation.
- Scott - 9 - had a full french press.
- Rudy - 9 - got up early, cleaned house.
- Qi Gong - 10:30 am conference call on the 18th with Felicicy - Shannon will set up
- Scott's internship - has learned some about electrical. Feeling good about being involved. No goals or expectations. Interested in grey water designing, composting/windrows and mapping of property.
- Winter retreat - Shannon was brainstorming ideas from DLC's Creating a Life Together. Wants to add: hidden agendas and revisit values, vision & mission.
- Work party - wood?, glean hay, pick pears, shelving in white house office.
- Garlic - 2 1/2 rows planted, more to plant, need more hay for mulch.
- Fencing grant - Jan to call Sheri from the Environmental Farm Plan
- Approve minutes - waived until all have read minutes
- Check out 9:43
- Jan - 8 -
- James - 9 - head nod.
- Carol - 9 - ready to get things done.
- Shannan - 10 - thank you!
- Scott - 9
- Rudy - 9 1/2
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus