|<--previous meeting||minutes index||next meeting-->|
Friday 7 November 2008: Members' Teleconference
- Meeting brought to order at 19:00
- Present: Osha Roller, Shannon Cowan, Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner, Morris Lamrock, Susie Anne Bartsch, Noj McAllister, MarkStiffler, James Cowan, Justin Roller, Penny Pobiecke, Rudy Sieger, Brad & Emillie Zarikoff.
- Facilitator: Shannon
- Recorder: Carol
- Check in
- Shannon- 9.75 - feeling exhausted before dinner, no nap for Sienna, pizza night, grateful to be here.
- Susie Anne- 9-10 - sends regards for Morris, present.
- Noj - as well as can be expected after surgery, no pain, just discomfort.
- Jan- 3 - distracted, but OK.
- Carol- 6 - ate too much for dinner.
- Osha - Lily is 2 today!
- James - 9.5 - playing w/Sienna.
- Mark - 9 - feeling good, business is busy.
- Penny - 8 - happy to be on the phone call.
- Justin - 9 - caffeinated, sends best to Noj.
- Rudy - 8.5 - good to hear all the voices.
- Brad - 9-10 - feeling positive, got the job in Victoria.
- Emillie - 3 - Nicolai is teething, not much sleep.
- #1 - Jan has posted a member guide definition. Penny will make some changes to the language.
- #2 AGREED Take consensus to accept Noj as new provisional member.
- #3 Budget - no discussion since budget is not prepared yet.
- #4 Co-op labour discussion - what is approved labour? Need to set some guidelines for billable labour hours. Agreed that meetings, admin, newsletter articles. Non-resident members meeting their 10 hour requirement. Suggestion to use spreadsheet or journal to track and record hours.
- #5 WWOOF Co-op support - Request for co-op to pay host house $10/per day for woofers and interns. This is put off until we have a budget and will finalize by 1 Jan 2009.
- Check out 20:03
- Susie Anne - 9.5 hurrah!
- Osha - 9 - enjoyed the process.
- Jan - 9 - thankful for all the meetings.
- Carol - 8 - distracted, thinking about budget.
- Brad - 9.
- Emillie - 5 - good.
- Mark - 9 - welcome Noj.
- Penny - 8 - appreciate the meeting.
- Justin - 9 - happy to have Noj on board.
- Call cut off before all checked out.
—Respectfully submitted: Carol Wagner 10:43, 08 November 2008 (PDT)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus