other meetings this year
Tuesday August 26 2008: Resident's Meeting
- Meeting brought to order at 9:06am
- Present: James Cowan, Shannon Cowan, Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner
- Facilitator: Carol
- Recorder: James
- Check in
- Jan- 5. Thinking about what needs to get done today.
- Carol- 7.5- Earache. Distracted.
- Shannon- 9- distracted by sienna but happy to be back. Inspired about time of year and bountiful.
- James- 9.5- Good time away with lots of swimming
- APPROVED Aug 2 minutes, August 7 minutes
- To do- list needs updating. Each member to update list and modify the tasks with their name beside them.
- Room mate update. Shannon and James- no roomie now. Work on it next week. Jan and Carol- Applied for homestay host. Still getting one.
- Discuss workshop building stewardship- Discussion about ownership, vested interest and stewardship in the building and spaces. Previous agreements still stand (Jan and Carol are vested in the shop/classroom/garage building meaning they are responsible for upkeep and retain income from rent).
- Capoeira rent. – Have an hour rate and percentage of take rate? Carol will follow up on task. Carol will get back to James who will get back to Rudy by Sept 1.
- Hydro bill- James will send J&C invoice for time from July 9-Aug 31.
- Qi Gong request- EcoReality will not keep a manicured space similar to previous owners. It’s a working farm. Request for specific requests from Qi Gong Group. Ask for specifics. EcoReality will do their best to work with Qi Gong on specific times and specific requests.
- AGREED Resident's meetings will take place at Cowan house unless prearranged otherwise.
- Upcoming members weekend- J&S follow up with Justin & Osha and Susie Anne about arrival times. J&C have WWOOFer arriving Friday.
- James and Jan to get shared calendars working. (DONE)
- Schedule for the weekend:
- Sat 11am- H2H meeting
- Sat 2pm- Members meeting
- Sat 4:30pm- 5pm (after meeting)- farm tour
- Sat 6pm- Potluck
- Sat 8pm- Movie and dance party
- Sun 10am- Work party (cutting wood, moving soil, run cable for biodiesel, soil testing)
- Sun 1pm- Brainstorming, wiki training
- Next meeting- Carol facilitating, James notetaking
- Check out:
- Shannon- 7. grateful for patience getting through meeting with sienna
- Carol- 8. Grateful to get through good stuff
- Jan- 8- unhappy about meeting place switch. Happy to be working together
- James 9- Tough sienna is needy
Meeting adjourned 9:56am
Submitted by James Cowan 13:14, 29 August 2008 (PDT)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus