other meetings this year
Friday, 1 February 2008: Member's Vidconf
- Meeting brought to order: 20:33
- Present: James Cowan, Shannon Cowan, Jan Steinman, Carol Wagner.
- Facilitator, Recorder: informal
- New business
- AGREED: we will offer Christopher & Natasha a lavender plant and a rosemary plant as a housewarming gift. Jan & Carol will deliver and plant it or make other arrangements with them.
- AGREED: James & Shannon will move into the cottage no earlier than September 1, allowing us to extend a six-month lease to Rachel & Jesse, who will move in no later than March 1. Since Christopher & Natasha are leaving early, R&J are free to make sublet arrangements with them for moving in prior to March 1, keeping us suitably informed. It looks like they'll be moving in on February 24
- Old business:
- 2008 Farm Plan agenda item: we agreed that farm planning will continue to be informal, with the farm steward accepting input and keeping everyone informed.
- Meeting adjourned at 21:23
-- respectfully submitted, Jan Steinman 11:28, 5 February 2008 (PST)
Share your opinion
blog comments powered by Disqus